The National Finance Manager is a volunteer, non-office bearer position that reports to the National Board (Board of Directors) of the Animal Justice Party.
As the National Finance Manager you will play a critical role in the day-to-day activities of the Treasury function of the Party.
The position of National Finance Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate the production of end-of-month financial statements, including preparing commentary on financial performance and material variances against the budget and monthly Treasury Reports;
- Coordinate the production of budgets and forecasts;
- Coordinate the production of annual statutory accounts and the external audit of these accounts;
- Develop, document and continually improve internal financial guidelines and processes;
- Support states and territories with financial administration as needed;
- Support the National Finance Bookkeeper as needed; and
- Support the National Administration Officer with financial tasks as needed.
Please read the full Position Description below.